Base jacks provide a flat, weight bearing surface for even load distribution of scaffold standards (upright tubes), and can be adjusted to cope with uneven ground levels. BUY THE BEST and forget the DANGEROUS rest - Here are the reasons why:
- Inclusive free next day delivery on top of an unbeatable price – beware of “hidden” delivery charges or slow 2,3,4 or even 5 day delivery times!
- These Base Jacks have been tested to withstand up to 4 tonnes SWL.
- The market is flooded with inferior, lower specification scaffold parts. You should avoid uncertified jacks which could be untested and possibly dangerous.
- The market is flooded with inferior, lower specification scaffold parts. You must AVOID BS1139 certified base plates (and dangerous plates which are uncertified) as this is an outdated standard which has been superseded by EN74.
- Our jacks are zinc plated which offers much improved rust prevention properties.
- Should be used in conjunction with sole pads or tredder plates to protect pavement surfaces. It is the responsibilty of the user to assess the ground can withstand the load implied.
- Base jack has a footprint of 150mm x 150mm
- Base jack has a shaft length of 200mm and has a 38mm outer diameter.
- Easy to adjust for uneven ground with the large, built in double wing nut.
- Can be used in conjunction with Cuplok, Kwikstage and tube and coupler systems.
- FREE NO QUIBBLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE!