Base plates are used to provide a flat, weight bearing surface for even load distribution of scaffold standards (upright tubes). BUY THE BEST and forget the DANGEROUS rest - Here are the reasons why:
- Base plate footprint is 150mm x 150mm. The spigot is approximately 55mm tall with a diameter of 12mm
- Inclusive free next day delivery on top of an unbeatable price – beware of “hidden” delivery charges or slow 2,3,4 or even 5 day delivery times!
- Our base plates are 5mm thick whereas most others on the market are just 2-3mm thick and are often uncertified or certified to a lesser standard than ours.
- Our base plates are manufactured and tested to EN74 B which meets all required and latest legislation (test certificates are available on request). Also every batch is tested according to latest guidelines - something you won't find anywhere else.
- The market is flooded with inferior, lower specification scaffold fittings. You must AVOID BS1139 certified base plates (and dangerous plates which are uncertified) as this is an outdated standard which has been superseded by EN74.
- All our fittings are zinc coated and passivated which offers much improved rust prevention properties.
- Should be used in conjunction with sole pads where there is soft ground conditions or tredder plates to protect pavement surface.
- FREE NO QUIBBLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE!