Previously home owners had only 2 options when it came to their lofts, either fully insulate OR create a storage space. Now these new Loft Stilts allow for both, by creating a raised platform above your insulation. It is recommended that you use 270mm thick insulation in your loft (100mm between your joists and 170mm laying on top) so by raising your loft boards above your insulation instead of placing them directly on top prevents compression or squashing which reduces your insululations effectiveness by over 50%
- Inclusive free next day delivery on top of an unbeatable price – beware of “hidden” delivery charges or slow 2,3,4 or even 5 day delivery times!
- Loft Legs raise your loft boarding above your insulation to prevent squashing/compressing which compromises thermal performance and reduces effectiveness by over 50%.
- Our loft legs allow you to not only save money on your heating bills, but also help create a useful loft storage space.
- VERY STRONG - each leg can support 680KG*
- The loft legs packs are lightweight (only 2.1KG) and compact so can easily be passed up through your loft hatch and is handled in tight spaces in your loft.
- Easy to install - simply screw loft stilts directly to your ceiling joists and then the loft boarding is screwed on the top of the Loft Legs.
- Our Loft Stilts are Eco Friendly as they are moulded from recycled plastic.
- Manufactured to ISO9002 standards
- Loft Legs are for domestic use only. They are only designed for storage space and are not intended for use as a flooring substrate or surface in a permanent living space
- Manufactured and Designed in Great Britain
- FREE NO QUIBBLE LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
Click here to find out how many loft legs you will need
Click here to view fitting instructions for the loft stilts
*Loft Legs are strong and have been tested to prove they can support weights of upto 680kg. However, please do bear in mind that 18mm chipboard supported at 600mm c/c, chipboard breaks at 220kg. Loft Legs do not change the load bearing of your loft. Engineers advise that you never store more than 50kg per square metre of boarded area.